As of September 2012 it is a requirement for all schools to use their website to disseminate ‘Key Information’. Below you will find details of the specific information that is required; however, there are many more pieces of information and more detail throughout our website.
- Pupil Premium Report 2015-16
- Pupil Premium Report 2012-13
- Pupil Premium Report 2013-14
- Pupil Premium Report 2014-15
- Pupil Premium Allocation 2016-17
- Pupil Premium Plan 2017-18
- Pupil Premium Report 2017-18
All admissions are handled by Norfolk County Council and further details can be found on their website.
The school’s SEN, charging (under Finance) and behaviour policies are all available under the Policies tab on our website, amongst many others.
Our most recent OFSTED report is available on the OFSTED website.
School Performance table information for Kenninghall Primary can be found here www.education.gov.uk/schools/performance/