- Class teacher Year 5/6
- Full time – Maternity Cover
- Start date: 2.12.19
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher to join our amazing team and cover maternity leave in a mixed Key Stage 2 class.
Kenninghall Primary School is a small rural primary school within easy travelling distance from Norwich and the surrounding areas.
As a successful applicant you will:
- Be an exemplary classroom practitioner with high expectations for all learners.
- Ideally have knowledge and experience of the requirements for End of Key Stage 2 SATs and the confidence to prepare pupils for the tests.
- Have good interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Put the child at the heart of your work and work with the team to ensure all children have an enjoyable, memorable and successful school experience.
- Be a team player with a good sense of humour.
We can offer you:
- A creative, friendly and supportive team of colleagues who will work well collaboratively with you.
- Enthusiastic and well-behaved children who are proud of their village school.
- A supportive trust, governors and parents.
- And much, much more.
For further information or informal discussion about this post or to arrange a visit, please contact email@example.com
Closing Date: 11.10.19 (10:00 am)
Interview Date: TBC
We are committed to offering excellent professional opportunities for our staff, through careful support and personalised CPD. We offer a structured and specific induction programme for all staff. We work closely with staff and unions to support colleague wellbeing across the Trust. The Trust welcomes applications from members of minority ethnic communities and those with disabilities.
Please apply by letter of application, enclosing a current CV and an Academy application form, quoting the appropriate job reference, to firstname.lastname@example.org
“Enrich Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.”
Attached please find information about the Flu Immunisations which will take place on 6thDecember 2019. It is also going home in book bags today.
E-consent is required through https://tinyurl.com/y5g3txtj. Please note this link will close on 28th November 2019.
If you experience difficulties with the e-portal, please contact the School Immunisation Team on: 0300 555 5055 option 2, or email them email@example.com.