- Reading club after school and the librarians could read more to the younger children (D.W)
- Drawing club to take place in the library. Could the library be opened more often? (C.H)
- More clubs in the library (E.H)
- If a child doesn’t have anyone to play with they could go into the library to read a book with other children (instead of the friendship stop). (E.F)
- Book challenges in the library maybe before school– Who can read the most books and quizzes. (E.F)
- Ipads in the library to read e-books (E.F)
- Art club in the library (we discussed whether this would in fact be a good idea with all the mess!) (D.F)
- We could have a book club, every time a child gets a book they have to challenge themselves to read more (D.F).
- We need new librarians who are more responsible and open the library more often (A.B). (We discussed how we could choose new librarians – the children decided it could be opened up to yr 4/5s as well and they have to write a letter to say why they should be chosen).
- Could we have more library time during school? After school some parents have to rush off (A.B)
- It should be opened some days after school (E.F)
- It could be opened in the mornings before school (C.H).
- About three people said they really enjoyed the firebird collages (E.H)
- Most people said they enjoyed painted and next time they would like to do more sketching (E.F)
- We could link art week to the seasons next time (D.F)
- The children liked how the teachers swapped around. I think we should do more art in class (D.H)
- Lots of people liked the drama because it made them talk more in front of an audience (A.B).
- The children really enjoyed the body percussion (A.C)
- Lots of children said we could do a history or science week where we learn lots of different things and swap teacher (C.H).
What are we going to talk about this week in Circle Time?
- Reminder about playground toys
- Discuss what new playground toys we could buy