Kenninghall Primary is looking to appoint a qualified and experienced Teaching assistant to commence as soon as possible in the Spring term.
We are looking for someone who
- Is suitably qualified with a minimum of a level 2 teaching and learning qualification
- Has experience working in lower Key Stage 2
- Can demonstrate a sound understanding of the KS2 curriculum
- Shows initiative and is well organised
- Shows flair and creativity
- Is supportive of all pupils
- Is an excellent team player with good communication skills.
In return we can offer you
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved and positive children
- A supportive working environment where well-being is paramount
- Opportunities for training.
The post will be for 15 hours per week over three days.
Closing date for the post is 11.12.18
Interview date: To be decided.
Kenninghall Primary School is committed to Equal Opportunities regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion. Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff to share this commitment and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be sought, as well as proof of eligibility to work in the UK and two suitable references.
The post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.